Grace First Baptist Church
Rev. Allen M. Ford, Pastor
Please pick up this year’s Education Committee events and programs calendar in the vestibule. Our committee stands ready to help you, help your family achieve academic success this school year. Contact Bro Greg Belleny, our committee chairman, if you have questions
If you have concerns determining what steps to take in positively advocating your child in school or knowing what services are available to you, contact Grace Education Committee Advocate, Dr. Sharon Small at 523-2220 for assistance. Knowing how and to whom to approach concerns can lead to positive educational outcomes.
2012-13 Academic Year scholarships
|The San Antonio Northwest Civic & Social Club (SANCSC) Scholarship 2013
1. Scholarship Application
2. Cover Letter
|/Grace First Baptist Church 2013 Linwood F. Russ Memorial Scholarship
* First Year Scholarship and Grant Application
* Second Year Scholarship Application
* Scholarship Guidelines
|Mary Henderson Davidson 2013 Scholarship||05/05/2013|
|RFMR Scholarship 2013 Application||07/15/2013|
|Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Scholarship Application||3/27/2013|
|San Antonio Black Officer's Coalition Scholarship and Information Letter||04/22/2013|
|Nordstroms $10K Scholarship for high school Juniors.||05/01/2013|
|City of San Antonio Ambassador Program
To apply for an Ambassador Internship, applicants must:
* Be a San Antonio high school graduate or permanent resident of San Antonio
* Have already completed at least one full year (two
semesters) of college
* Demonstrate and maintain at least a 2.5 grade point average or better
* Submit completed application (including attachments) no
later than March 15, 2013 at 5p.m.
* Special enrollment consideration will be given to applicants
attending school out-of-town or out-of-state
|San Antonio Zulu Association (SAZA) Scholarship Application
1. The date has already passed for this scholarship, however, students of Grace First Baptist have been granted an extension to 03/15/2013.
2. DO NOT MAIL YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS. Hand deliver your completed application to Bro. Greg Belleny or place it in the Education mailbox with attention Bro. Greg Belleny before the deadline so that he can make proper arrangements to deliver them to the SAZA office.
|Alpha Kappa Alpha 2013 Scholarship||04/01/2013|
|Church Women United Scholarships:
1. 2013 Graduating Seniors
2.Women in Transition
| 2013 Blacks in Government (BIG) Youth Oratorical Contest
The 2013 theme is" "Parents Just Don't Understand: Bridging the Communication Gap between Parents and Teens".
1. BIG Entry Form
2. BIG Flyer
|Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) - Cyber Security Graduate Fellowship Programs.
Find out more about the scholarship at the Scholarship for Services website and the scholarship details.
|2013 Community of Churches for Social Action (CCSA) Scholarships applications for Traditional Students and Non-Traditional Students
|2013 Citywide Brotherhood Scholarship Application and Requirements
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Program
|2013 African American Cultural Association Scholarship
|Army ROTC Scholarship||
American Heart Association’s Go Red™ Multicultural Scholarship
|2013 Gates Millennium Scholars Program||01/16/2013|
|Tuskegee Airmen Scholarship||01/13/2013|
|Sister Ella M. Ryals Service for Christ Scholarship||12/02/2012|
|Bro Welton M. Washington Memorial Scholarship||11/18/2012|